A couple of hours from now 2009 is over. This year has flown by! So many things have happened, good and not good, but let's just focus on the good :)
Here are a few things that made me happy in 2009:
* Anthony doing better in school
* Jadenn doing good in school (these two things might not seem important for many but for me they are VERY important after all these horrible past experiences with schools)
* getting rid of emotional things through NEI therapy and by doing that finding an important part of myself again
* going to the USA and meeting my fellow fashionista's and found some lifelong friends
* organizing the Scrap-a-Licious weekend for the second time and making it a big success.
* going to Italy with my family on vacation and this time around I could finally enjoy it and be relaxed
* deciding to quit scrapbooking
* making my own photography website
* taking a big leap of faith by becoming a professional photographer and thankful that is is already a success
* renewing the relationship with my MIL again after not seeing each other for almost 10 years
* giving back at people who are less fortuned and being aware of that
* deciding that we are truly going to go through with renovating our house
* being together with DH for more than 12 years
* paying more attention to friendships
* going to the movies a lot more
* keeping lists and an agenda to help me stay more focused
* going to France and see Céline, Karine and Dina again made my whole year
* my friends, love you girls!!!
* watching online tv! Grey's, Gossip Girl, Style'd, SYTYCD,Army wives, private practice, teen mom and 90210(I know, I know)
I bet there are more things that made me happy but these came to mind first :)
Here are a few favorite photo's from last year:
Anthony with Storm
Anthony and Jadenn on the beach
Being in the USA making these photo's of the still pregnant Amber Ulmer
The face and start of a new direction in my life.
Céline and me in Montpelier
Together in Italy
My DH Raymond, who has been my backbone for so many years. Thank you sweetie for sticking it out with me, I know it hasn't always been easy for you. LOVE YOU!!!
A big thank you to all my blogreaders, I mean YOU! for all your comments and emails when life got in the way, for lifting my spirit and for believing in me. I wish everyone a wonderful 2010!!!